Imagine running your own successful store without the hassle of keeping inventory and managing suppliers. Dropshipping essentially enables you to place your store front in front of our business back-end. We’ll fulfill your sales orders and handle the inventory from our premises. You simply act as the point of contact for your buyers - and pocket the profits.
At every stage of development, our products are grown, harvested, processed, and packaged to the highest industry standards. We hold prestigious certifications (these vary from product to product) making it easy for you to close more sales and enjoy bountiful repeat business and satisfied customers - since you can utilise all of this in your marketing campaigns and sales copy.
A hassle-free business that’s fully scalable requires a large warehouse for packaging and dispatching. We have that and we’re at your service. Scale your business and increase your order volume without limitations, knowing that we will process and dispatch your buyers’ parcels directly from our warehouse. We process orders in the UK, Europe and in the USA.
Kalmly is a reputable brand that is known for producing organic, non-GMO and ethical products. All of our products are vegan and free from any harmful ingredients. By selling our labeled products, you can leverage the power of our marketing efforts and brand awareness for your own profit.
1. You sign a dropshipping agreement with Kalmly.
2. You create a custom eCommerce website where you sell Kalmly products.
3. A web visitor places an order on your website. The order is sent to our warehouse through an API (which means it happen automatically) or you can place the order yourself through our dropshipping portal.
4. We process and ship the products to your customer on your behalf.
Kalmly offers support to all third-party sellers in order to increase your success, however, we do not build websites. We are happy to advise on the correct platforms to use and we can also recommend companies that build user-friendly website that are optimised for success.
You can get started here after you have read through our terms and conditions and seller’s guide. In order to qualify, you will need a:
• Shopping cart compatible with our dropshipping management system
• An approved merchant processor.
For any further information, please get in touch with our team. We’re here to support through every step of the process.